American Fyre Designs 182-35-N-BA-LBC 110″ Grand Cordova Vent Free Gas Fireplace with Rectangle Extended Bullnose Hearth
American Fyre Designs 110″ Grand Cordova Outdoor Gas Fireplace offers a truly impressive fire feature – worthy of being at the center of any outdoor patio space. Built from a high quality glass-fiber reinforced concrete, this fireplace is resistant to high temperatures and is specifically designed for long lasting durability.
This full-sized classic outdoor fireplace provides a warm environment for friends and family to spend an evening together. The Grand Series Fireplaces incorporate wall extension panels to expand upon the body of the fireplace to create many new decorating opportunities while also providing a beautiful separation to the world behind the fireplace.
Design this fireplace to fit your outdoor concept. Select from multiple Recess options and finishes to suit your design taste. It is available in four heavy textured finish options – White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, and Smoke. Choose a color that will look great in your outdoor space.
A recess will allow you to build an outer layer on all vertical sides of your fireplace allowing you to customize the face of your fireplace with any acceptable media, such as stone or brick. The recess is 2″ deep on all vertical sides, and can be added to the hearth.
The American Fyre Designs Fireplaces incorporate a beautiful outdoor setting for all seasons. There are four different configurations for the gas shut off and gas line. It can have the gas shut off on the left or right, and the gas line can run out the back or underneath.
*Note: “Grand Fireplaces may be ordered with recessed hearth to accommodate field cladding in tile, stone or other veneer.”
*Also Note: “This is a vent-free model that cannot be converted to a vented model. It will come with refractory panels at the top and throat to block any venting.”
What’s Included: Hearth Assembly, Firebox Liners, Body Top, Body Middle, Body Base, Side Wall, Unvented Chimney, and Hardware Kits
- Expertly handcrafted from innovative glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC)
- Four Colors: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- 2 Recess Options: No Recess, Hearth
- Modularly constructed as easy-to-assemble components
- Recessed hearth to accommodate field cladding in tile, stone, or other veneer
- Incorporates a beautiful outdoor setting for all seasons
- Burner Ignition Options: Manual Ignition, On/Off Remote with Standing Pilot, Variable Flame with Standing Pilot, or Electronic Ignition
- Burner not included
- Includes herringbone firebox liners
- ANSI Certified
- Made in the USA