The Bull Grills 47629NG Angus stainless steel Drop-In Grill is full of power and features to make your outdoor cooking experiences sizzle. Designed for use in an outdoor kitchen islands, the Angus has a lifetime warranty on the firebox, cooking grates, and premium stainless steel cast bar burners.
- 75,000 BTUs
- 304, 14 Gauge Stainless Steel Construction
- Four cast stainless burners 15,000 BTUs each
- Infrared back burner 15,000 BTUs
- Single Piece Dual Lined Hood
- Piezo igniters/Zinc Knobs
- Solid Stainless Steel Grates
- Heavy Duty Thermometer
- Warming Rack 210 Sq. In.
- SS Rotisserie Motor
- Twin Lighting System
- Cooking Surface 810 Sq. In.
- CSA Approved
- Box Dimensions Height 40.00 *Length 28.00Width 48.00 *Unit Wt.(In Lbs) 166.00
Bull ReliaBull Technology
When you buy a grill, don’t you think you should be able to use the whole thing? At Bull Outdoor, we think so. That’s why, with the help of the engineering experts at California Polytechnic, we created the ReliaBull technology.
Even Heat Distribution
This new technology improves heat distribution on your grill by 50%. The ReliaBULL flame tamers create a more even grilling surface, eliminating hot and cold spots, so that you can use your entire grilling surface.
This new technology improves heat distribution on your grill by 50%.
With the ReliaBull technology, you will never have to worry about only grilling half of your hamburgers at once — you can grill as many burgers as will fit on the surface and they’ll all be cooked evenly to your liking.